Position Title: Supply Chain Risk Management Advocate (PMW 130)
Full Time (work remotely as necessary due to COVID-19 pandemic)
San Diego, CA
(TRABUS) is a minority-owned, service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) headquartered in San Diego, California. Our company has been providing key solutions and unparalleled value in wireless technologies, cybersecurity and artificial intelligence to the federal government and private sector since 2010.
Our capabilities are widely diversified. From the development of emerging technologies that will revolutionize the wireless industry to engineering support services to the armed services, TRABUS is committed to solving real-world problems through technical innovation.
TRABUS has been recognized by “Inc. 5000” as one of the 5,000 fastest-growing, privately held small companies in the United States the last six years in a row. TRABUS is a dynamic, forward thinking business ready to engage in, and overcome, our customers’ challenges.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Risk Manager
, who can join our team and make an immediate impact through their creativity, enthusiasm and technical abilities. The Supply Chain Risk Manager
will support the Naval Information Warfare Command Program Manager Warfare Computer Network Defense Program Office (PMW 130) who will lead the Supply Chain Risk advocacy for PMW 130 and the Special Projects Office, influencing program technical leads to determine risk reduction with respect to high risk suppliers. We aren’t looking for someone who will simply go through the motions, but someone willing to go beyond expectations, do something important, and make a true difference.
As a Supply Chain Risk Manager
for NAVWAR PMW 130, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaison with PMW 130 and Special Projects Program Protection Leads or Cybersecurity Leads, who report to the respective program Assistant Program Manager (APM). This responsibility includes identifying the best approach to implement Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) policy and practices.
- Conduct training on, and arrange SCRM training.
- Handling each supplier threat assessment request, from each individual program in PMW 130. In this role, the individual program SCRM leads would pass to the PMW 130 Special Projects SCRM champion, who would consolidate the request, analyze, report recommendations and maintain records to support the SCRM process.
- Facilitate the development and assessment of individual program risk reduction courses of action (COAs) based on the identification of high threat suppliers in the configuration of mission-critical system components. Risk reduction COAs span activities of system engineering, cybersecurity engineering, acquisition planning, and contract actions in individual programs – all under the leadership of the APM of the individual program.
You will be a good fit, if you have the following qualifications/certifications:
- 2-4 years of experience in a Supply Chain Risk Management support role
- Familiarity with, and understanding of, Cybersecurity and the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process
- Ability to work well independently, or as a member of a cross functional, dynamic team
- Experience working in Department of Defense and/or Navy programs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams)
You will be an even better fit, if you have experience in these areas:
- 2-4 years of experience in a program analyst support role
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), Project Management Professional (PMP), or equivalent certification
- Experience working with senior personnel in ACAT I program management offices and organizations
- Experience managing cross functional teams
We’d expect you to have the following educational background, but appropriate experience (above) may outweigh the education requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical discipline
This position requires a fully adjudicated Department of Defense Secret clearance.
Trabus Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any status protected by federal, state or local discrimination laws.