Cyber Security Specialist
Full Time Position – San Diego, CA Location
Active DOD Security Clearance Required – Secret; Top Secret w/ SCI preferred
Compensation Dependent on Experience and Education
TRABUS is seeking Cyber Security Specialists who possess comprehensive background and experience in cybersecurity to work with a multi-discipline team supporting the government in the design, development, and sustainment of C4ISR systems. The successful candidate will demonstrate competency in performing Cyber security analysis and engineering activities for Security Authorization packages under Risk Management Framework (RMF) and DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP). Additionally, successful candidates will possess the communication, coordination, organizational, and planning expertise as well as a detailed understanding of a broad spectrum of program office functional disciplines necessary to support the acquisition efforts of large DoD programs.
- Provide Cyber Security Expertise throughout RMF and/or DIACAP A&A activities.
- Perform security categorization based on the impact due to loss of confidentiality, integrity, and availability. Select security controls based on security categorization.
- Perform risk/threat assessment for systems undergoing A&A efforts.
- Generate A&A package documentation including Security Assessment Plan (SAP) and authorization boundary in the Systems Security Plan (SSP).
- Draft/prepare PPS, Software, and Hardware tables to reflect the components and data flows outlined in the systems architecture.
- Draft strategy for continuous monitoring to ensure acceptable security control is enforced.
- Establish and implement security controls and conduct assessment to facilitate early identification of weaknesses and deficiencies.
- Generate test artifacts and ensure completeness and accuracy - test items traceable to security controls.
- Generate Risk Assessment Report, Security Assessment Report, and POAM report - trace to vulnerability items reported in the test artifacts.
- Prepare documentation and artifacts for completeness prior to eMASS upload.
- Attend/document A&A collaboration – communicate with Stakeholders and resolve issues/concerns.
- Track progress of A&A packages throughout the process life-cycle.
- 5 years/3 years (senior/mid-level) experience conducting DISA STIGs
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited college or university Security +. CiSSP certification preferred.Secret clearance required. Secret; Top Secret w/ ability to access SCI preferred.
- Knowledge of NIST SP 800-53, FIPS 199, SP 800-39, and related policies.
- Knowledge and access of NIPR and SIPR eMASS applications.
- Knowledge and experience of A&A tools including STIG Viewer, ACAS, SCAP, and Vulnerator.
- Understanding of communication systems, network protocols, encryption, network devices, operating systems, applications, virtual systems, and databases.
- Secret clearance required. Top Secret w/ ability to access SCI preferred.
To apply, got to http://www.trabus.com/career-opportunities/
and click on “Current Job Openings”