Position Title: Senior Program Analyst (NIWCPAC Code 8.0)
Full Time (work remotely as necessary due to COVID-19 pandemic)
San Diego, CA
(TRABUS) is a minority-owned, service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) headquartered in San Diego, California. Our company has been providing key solutions and unparalleled value in wireless technologies, cybersecurity and artificial intelligence to the federal government and private sector since 2010.
Our capabilities are widely diversified. From the development of emerging technologies that will revolutionize the wireless industry to engineering support services to the armed services, TRABUS is committed to solving real-world problems through technical innovation.
TRABUS has been recognized by “Inc. 5000” as one of the 5,000 fastest-growing, privately held small companies in the United States the last six years in a row. TRABUS is a dynamic, forward thinking business ready to engage in, and overcome, our customers’ challenges.
We are looking for a Senior Program Analyst
, who can join our team and make an immediate impact through their creativity, enthusiasm and technical abilities. The Senior Program Analyst
will support the Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Pacific’s Program and Project Management Competency (NIWCPAC Code 8.0) in training, process development and corporate tools. We aren’t looking for someone who will simply go through the motions, but someone willing to go beyond expectations, do something important, and make a true difference.
As a Senior Program Analyst
for NIWCPAC 8.0, your responsibilities will include:
- Understand the issues surrounding the program and assist in the development of innovative solutions.
- Develop programmatic briefs, issue papers, datacalls, etc. as needed to provide to the Program Manager regarding the issues being worked
- Help to determine training or management deficiencies in developing workforce competency infrastructure.
- Develop Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) for projects within the competency code and ensure those schedules are maintained.
- Prepare risk assessments, including risk management and assessment plans. Develop appropriate mitigation strategies to manage and reduce identified program risk.
- Analyze financial, schedule, and performance reports as required to allow for informed Competency workforce decisions to be made by Competency and NIWCPAC leadership.
You will be a good fit, if you have the following qualifications/certifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in a program analyst support role
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), or equivalent certification
- Ability to work well independently, or as a member of a cross functional, dynamic team
- Experience working in Department of Defense and/or Navy programs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams)
You will be an even better fit, if you have experience in these areas:
- 5-7 years of experience in a program analyst support role
- Project Management Professional or equivalent certification
- Experience working with senior personnel in ACAT I program management offices and organizations
- Experience managing cross functional teams
We’d expect you to have the following educational background, but appropriate experience (above) may outweigh the education requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical discipline
This position requires a fully adjudicated Department of Defense Secret clearance.
Trabus Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any status protected by federal, state or local discrimination laws.